Today was a good day in Holly-land:
- Her morning dose of medicine annoyed her but didn’t traumatize her.
- Aside from a couple hours spent hiding in the closet immediately after her morning drugs, she spent the whole day doing normal cat activities: window-sitting, couch-sitting, lap-sitting, and even a little catnip-sniffing.
- Since she got sick, the only things I’ve been able to get her to eat are Hill’s a/d and Whiskas Temptations. This morning, she suddenly decided she wanted some regular cat food.
- Remember how sad I was that Thunder had stopped grooming her? They had two full-fledged grooming sessions today.
- Tonight I had to give her all three medications. I managed to get most of them inside her. She glared at me for awhile afterwards, but then instead of hiding in the closet, she demanded a snack and ate real cat food for the second time today.